It is estimated that 30 international students (to be divided over the different Flemish higher education institutions) will be able to benefit from a Master Mind scholarship to start their studies in the academic year 2019-2020.
Ghent University is a top 100 university and one of the major universities in Belgium. Its 11 faculties offer a wide range of courses and conduct in-depth research within a wide range of scientific domains. The scholarship fee consists of a maximum allowance of € 8000 per academic year.
Applications Deadline: March 1, 2019
Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing a degree at the master level.
Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in any of the English-taught master programs.
Scholarship Award: The annual tuition fee to be covered by the student for the academic year 2019-2020 is 110,8 €. This rate may increase slightly from year to year. In case of a two-year master programme (120 ECTS), the exact applicable rate for 2020 -2021 will be communicated to the Master Mind beneficiaries before the 1st of September 2020. Travel, visa, and insurance costs are not included in the scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: A number of scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Belgium.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: New international students who have been academically admitted to any of the English-taught master programs.
- Only academically admitted students will be considered.
- Only students who are currently not enrolled at a Flemish higher education institution are eligible.
- All nationalities can apply, but the previous degree obtained should be from a higher education institution located outside Flanders.
The application for academic admission should be submitted before the 1st of March.
How to Apply: Applicants should check out the given link for application instructions at CLICK HERE TO APPLY