Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 800 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: TRS Field Specialist I
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Family: Field operations
- Carry out installation or deployment of equipment/tools in the field in line with Weatherford and client’s procedure, abiding by all regulatory policies, HSE and good industry Standards.
- Carry out or supervise quality processes involve in job preparation which includes servicing, measuring, testing, documentation and job load-outs, carry out presentations when necessary.
- Prepare job packages. Expected to train intensively and develop into Field Service Supervisor, able to mentor field service engineer trainees while gaining more experience.
- Degree in Engineering, including good Mathematical skills and English (verbal and written)
- Rig site Field installation experience.
- Engineering degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Work in accordance with the operational process management system as per career progression.
- Be familiar with products line equipment maintenance, assembly, disassembly and testing.
- Previously held a position – workshop assistance/workshop technician/material man.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.weatherford.com.