Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full-service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In more than 50 years of tasks, Sterling Bank (once in the past NAL Bank) has developed from the country's pre-famous speculation banking establishment to a completely fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 different banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as a component of the 2006 solidification of the Nigerian financial industry. Applications are welcomed for:
Employment Title: Sterling Graduate Trainee Program 2019
About the Program
- The Graduate Trainee Program is a beginning stage for an exciting profession at Sterling Bank. It is an interesting opportunity for talents who are prepared to experience their enthusiasm and show leadership potential.
- At Sterling Bank, you will explore a universe of opportunities and perceive how the Graduate Trainee Program can upgrade your profession and position you for sway.
- On the off chance that you are resolved to succeed, we will assist you to reach your potential.
- Second Class Graduates from a recognized University
- Candidates must have completed NYSC
- Candidates must not be older than 26 years old
- We esteem decent variety in our working environment and energize qualified people with assorted proficient, scholastic, and cultural backgrounds to apply
Note: Are you also Tech savvy and you talk any or a portion of the accompanying dialects; Please show while applying; Java, XML, Android Development, Git, HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, outsider libraries (Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer… and so forth.
This is what we search for:
- Digital savvy
- Obligation and Ownership
- Stage 1: Computer-Based Test
- Stage 2: Pre-Assessment Center and Documentation
- Stage 3: Assessment Center
- Stage 4: Final Interview
- Stage 5: Foundation School.
Application Closing Date
- Just appropriate applicants will be shortlisted
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and don’t segregate in our choice and business rehearses dependent on race, shading, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, political connection, conjugal status or incapacity
- All applications must be submitted on the web and during the individual application period. (We don’t acknowledge applications by email.)
- Numerous applications will prompt exclusion.
Strategy for Application
Intrigued and qualified applicants should Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job please visit sterling.ng.