Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leading oil business in Nigeria. We invest intensely in our workers, which is reflected in our industry-driving advancement program and our responsibility to see our employees' thoughts travel and happen as expected. We are hiring to fill the job post underneath:
Employment Title: Senior Technical Safety Engineer
Employment ID: 124243BR_EN
Area: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
Experience level: Experienced Professionals
- Give Hazard and Risk Safety Management and Process Technical Safety Engineering authority and backing to Assa North Projects, to empower the implanting of Goal zero.
- Bolster audits to assist the customer in establishing a fit for a reason and practical ways to deal with specialized security building and resource operability and uprightness. Expectations (Technical Safety Review, Desktop Safety Review) will address specialized and operational issues in a manner that is completely coordinated with the administration of different business dangers and exercises.
- This incorporates work with HEMP standards including ALARP exhibit by means of different methods including QRA, Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA) as pertinent, and convey explicitly related procedure wellbeing administrations to delivering resources:
- Procedure Technical Safety backing to Production Operations.
- Bolster Process Technical Safety (HEMP examines) Studies
- Offer help, challenge and master counsel, identifying with Design Integrity, Technical Integrity and Operating Integrity during the Operate periods of the benefits life cycle.
- Execute HEMP concentrates to help Projects
- Give pro guidance and backing to Assets on necessities on HSSE Cases and the related HEMP thinks about (HAZID, HAZOP, Bow-Tie, FIREPRAN, and so on) supporting these HSSE Cases
- Give specially appointed Process Safety backing to Projects (for example HAZOPS, hazard evaluations and occurrence examinations and so forth as required
- Guidance and recognize Facility Status Reporting deviations on Safety Critical Elements
- Screen as well as Review FSR deviation/E-MoC to help opportune Technical Safety contribution to guarantee appropriate Risk Management in the Management of Change Process
- Risky Area Classification Review: Support HAC, guaranteeing auspicious Process Safety/Technical Safety input
- Bolster Process Safety Incident Investigation
- Information partaking in Process Safety/Technical Safety and give hands-on instructing to Junior Process Safety Engineers
- Give/support LODs affirmation, for example, 5 Yearly PSR and procedure wellbeing LOD1s.
HSE dangers Management:
- HAZID association/assistance/commitment
- Risk investigation utilizing Bow Tie
- Hazard Assessment commitment/assistance/preparing
- ALARP exhibit process
- The executives of Change
- Significant Hazards Management
- Physical Effect Modeling (utilizing FRED programming)
- Bolster Quantitative Risk Assessment(QRA) audit
- Offer help for Emergency Response.
- Great knowledge of oil and gas business and its procedure security perspectives. Specialized Engineering or Advanced Science certificate with 5 – 10 years of important experience. Wide involvement in EP, involvement in Safety hazard parts of EP as well as the executives experience inside OpCo condition. A degree in danger designing would be invaluable.
- Great comprehension of business dangers.
- Great knowledge of the EP benchmarks.
- Information being used of Design security instruments, for example, QRA, SIL, FIREPRAN, HSE Cases, Bowties, HAZID, Fire and Explosion demonstrating, scattering displaying, HAZOP, Layout surveys, and so forth.
- Great comprehension of business parts of HSE in the short and long haul
- Strong focus on Enterprise First (ensuring close connection and alignment with other Shell Businesses
- Energy, drive and duty for HSE execution greatness
- Team player
- Good analytical ability and a keen sense of reality.
Application Closing Date
The most effective method to Apply
Intrigued and qualified applicants should Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.shell.com.