IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services. Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Senior Manager, Investigation & Intelligence
Area: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Investigation & Intelligence. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day corporate investigation operations and activities across the business.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Set direction and priorities for the Investigation & Intelligence team, ensuring adherence to established/ approved procedures and regulations for case handling.
- Oversee investigation of fraud incidents and Code of Conduct breaches across the business.
- Foster an environment of Protecting People, Assets, and Reputation by developing, implementing, and continuously improving strategies and procedures for incident prevention, intelligence sharing, and incident resolution.
- Ensure investigations are safely and professionally executed to protect IHS.
- Identify sources of insider threats and provide advice to the business on measures to prevent and/ or protect against such threats.
- Collate and analyze investigation-related information. Develop and report intelligence and investigation-related metrics for executive-level dashboards and presentations.
- Build strong working relationships with functional leaders and line managers to effectively assist with investigations across their teams and functions.
- Champion alignment of the company’s investigation and intelligence processes and procedures to global security best practices.
- Perform country- and project-specific intelligence analyses.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory guidelines to mitigate legal risks.
- Demonstrate good judgement in the selection and execution of investigation tactics to investigate and resolve cases.
- Leverage appropriate resources, technology, information, and tactics during investigations to ensure that the company’s reputation is protected and risks are minimized.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the Director, Security.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent mandatory. Specialist Master’s in Security, Intelligence, Law, Psychology, or Social Sciences preferred.
- Relevant professional certifications, e.g. CPP, CFE, PCI, will be an asset.
- +10 years’ relevant experience, including most recent 3 years at managerial/ senior managerial level.
- Be Bold
- Customer Focus
- Information Elicitation
- Law Enforcement Liaison
- Security Intelligence & Awareness
- Security Risk Assessment & Evaluation
- Business Communication.
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Workload Management.
Application Closing Date
21st June 2020.
How to Apply
The interested and qualified applicants should Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.