Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Senior M & A Analyst
Area: Lagos, Nigeria
- Provide strategic and financial analysis support to the team and will primarily be measured through the review of their results and ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
- The Analyst will develop and execute strategic efforts around M&A, special projects, organic growth opportunities and business development in alignment with the board, GMD and the executive team.
- Work directly with the Head of Ventures, Mergers, and Acquisitions in the development of strategic plans and execution of critical strategic M&A initiatives
- Assist the Head of Ventures, Mergers, and Acquisitions to refine and execute the processes and analytical framework for analysing M&A opportunities
- Assist with identifying, screening, and evaluating potential acquisition candidates, joint venture partners, commercial partnerships, etc., along with developing target pipeline.
- Research and analyse high priority strategic markets, including industry mapping and deep dives into targeted M&A and partnership opportunities
- Partner with and drive cross-functional teams in all phases of M&A execution including diligence, business case creation, financial modelling, and integration
- Partner with the finance team to model organic growth opportunities and create proforma views of strategic opportunities
- Gathering and consolidating large amounts of disparate data to produce actionable insight
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written presentation abilities to communicate complex strategic topics in easy-to-understand ways
- Have, or be able to quickly develop an understanding of Interswitch’s business, practices, systems, and procedures
- Perform ad hoc analyses and financial modelling as needed
- B.Sc. Finance, Economics or any related field
Experience (Number of relevant years):
- Minimum of 2 – 3years experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital, corporate development, or transaction services
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
The interested and qualified applicants should Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.