The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria's leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager
- The registration of new products and the maintenance of registration of approved products in order to ensure the viability of these products in the marketplace.
- Maintaining a good relationship with appropriate authorities to enhance the registration of new products and the renewal of registration of the approved products.
- To lead, develop and manage regulatory affairs team.
- Meet the registration approval dates for products planned for launch each year.
- To lead the strategic planning and co-ordination of submission of new product registration applications in a timely manner and follow through the application during the evaluation phase to achieve approval in line with planned registrations.
- Ensure the registrations of new products are achieved before their due dates.
- Provide adequate training and guidance to the sales team and regulatory associates.
- Second Class Upper Degree in Agronomy / Soil Science/ Crop Science / Agricultural Biology or a related discipline.
- Master’s Degree in Agronomy / Soil Science / Crop Science / Agricultural Biology or related professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Good experience in data management systems.
- At least 5 years experience.
- Attention to detail, commercially aware and able to work with little or no supervision.
- Good organizational skills, ability to execute multi-task priorities efficiently and work productively in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
Application Closing Date
15th April 2020.
How to Apply
The interested and qualified applicant should send their CV via email: using the Employment Title as the subject of the mail. Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org