KPMG Nigeria - Our client is a wholly-owned Nigerian Conglomerate with businesses and interests that span across various sectors of the Nigerian economy: Automobile, Medical, Foods & Beverages, Information Technology, Engineering and Agriculture. With globally respected partners and an iconic brand portfolio and has continued to be a considerable contributor to Nigeria's economy. They are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Regional Manager, Quick Service & Up-Country Locations
Detailed Job Description
- To monitor, manage, and develop the aftersales services of Quick service and Upcountry locations
- To exploit all possible opportunities for growth of aftersales service within the regions
- Managing public relations with (Fleet customers) Government and Corporate organizations for aftersales service.
- Contribute to achieving Division’s set goals and targets
- Achieving planned gross margin for Business
- Minimize operating costs
- Develops & Establish short- and long-term goals with the General Manager/Executive Director, then map out plans and strategies to achieve them
- Coordination and control of the regional branches and Quick service locations
- Raise performance standard
- Formulate plans and objectives with the General Manager/Executive Director heads that will empower locations to achieve set targets.
- Develop and communicate appropriate aftersales policies and strategies to achieve customer traffic to the workshops.
- Aftersales culture in Quick service and upcountry locations.
- Increase effectiveness, Fix it right the first time, and customer satisfaction of Aftersales locations.
- Effectively manage the performance review process
- Improve leadership and technical skills in the region
- Build a disciplined workforce
- Inculcate ownership approach to the business of all staff of the region
- Stimulate staff to top performance
- Build a winning team and service culture in Quick service and upcountry locations
- Monitor staff’s training and development needs and plans effectively.
- Improve the image of brands
- Deliver against service level agreements for business
- Identify/develop new market opportunities/segments for the Aftersales & Spare parts
- Regularly scan the competitive environment to ensure that our prices and service remain competitive
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Required Qualification and Experience
- Five (5) years of hands-on experience
- Membership of relevant accredited professional body.
- Possession of a relevant post-graduate degree is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel. PowerPoint
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Result oriented/leadership skills
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Industry/product knowledge and proactiveness
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take calculated business risk/decision
- Excellent driving skills
- Report presentation skills
- Persistence/ organization skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
The interested and qualified applicants should Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job please visit kpmgng.avature.net.