APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Reach Stacker & Empty Handler Operator
Job Type: Full Time
- Operates Reach Stackers / Empty Handler, for receiving / loading / shifting containers in the yard for rail and yard operations.
- Inspects equipment at beginning of shift to ensure that all of the parts are operating properly.
- Identifies and reports any safety problems, malfunctions, or damage to yard handling equipment, before, during or after the shift.
- Follows safe operating procedures and instructions, preventing any injury to persons, or damage to containers and other equipment and property.
- Carries out duties and tasks in an efficient, productive manner.
We are looking for:
- Requires a high level of planning and organizational skills.
- A bold and ambitious person, ready to learn for the future.
- Age range of 25 to 35.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s license with at least 3 years driving experience.
- Holding a valid Class E driver’s license will be an added advantage.
- Excellent visual acuity.
- Works well under pressure.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills.
- APM Terminals offers tremendous growth, career and leadership opportunities for those with the ambition, drive and dedication to become one of the best.
- An opportunity to be part of a high-performance team that ensures APM Terminals is the most efficient, safe and profitable terminals in the region.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2020.
How to Apply
The interested and qualified applicants should Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job please visit jobsearch.maersk.com.