Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client in the Agriculture Franchise, is presently employing suitably qualified applicant to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Product Support Analyst
- Analyze user requirements, envisioning system features, and functionality.
- Design solutions attending to both business and technical considerations.
- Collaborate with product managers, team leads, and other software developers.
- Work closely with end-users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Work on bug fixes and improving application performance.
- Participate in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies.
- Carry out extensive research to identify needs that new or improved products can fulfill.
- Review research reports, analyze and compare competitors’ products, and meet customers to discuss their requirements.
- Bring product development programs to a successful conclusion -on time and within budget.
- Develop schedules for each phase of the development program and monitor progress against targets.
- Set up reviews at each stage to ensure the program is meeting its objectives as it progresses from concept to specification, design, development, and launch.
- Coordinate the work of different specialists within the development team and ensure that individual members keep the rest of the team informed on progress.
- Interfacing with local leaders and representing the company as a “brand ambassador” across the community.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access).
- Proven problem-solving abilities.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Be open and creative.
- Strong computer and application skills.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, confident, thorough and tenacious;
- Positive attitude to work.
- Customer-oriented Adaptability and flexibility to quickly adjust to changing environments and product offerings.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity:
- Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify the root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
Application Closing Date
20th July 2020.
How to Apply
The interested and qualified applicants should Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.