Intuivar - Our client is an indigenous Transport and Logistics company based in Lagos that is going through restructuring and is strategically positioned to expand its operations across Nigeria. The organization needs to fill the position below that have created as a result of its ongoing restructuring: We are employing to fill the job post below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Job Level: N/A
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan warehouses and distribution centres for efficiency in both operations and capacity
- Organize transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary.
- Coordinate and track the movement of goods through logistic pathways.
- Execute a logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule.
- Review freight rates and other transportation costs to keep working costs low.
- Maintains quality throughout the logistic processes.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Economics, Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum of 2-3years work experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of trucks
- Strong time management skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Organization skills and planning skills
- Quality management skills
- Understanding of transportation regulation.
Application Closing Date
27th January 2020.
How to Apply
The interested and qualified applicant should send their CV via email: stating the Employment Title as the subject of the mail. Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com