IHS, the largest independent tower company in the EMEA Region, are currently recruiting for a Structural Specialist. In this role, you carry out correct and complete structural audits and appraisals to ensure structural integrity of our towers. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Lead Investigator, Physical Security Operations Centre (PSOC)
- We are currently recruiting for a Lead Investigator, Physical Security Operations Centre (PSOC). Reporting into the PSOC Manager, you will be leading investigations into security incidents and events, as well as compiling, evaluating and disseminating findings.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Apply critical thinking to analyze and understand investigative findings and their application to performance improvement.
- Prepare investigative reports on a routine basis and in response to specific top-down requests.
- Engage with PSOC data analysts to further develop credible trends and actionable insights.
- Conduct investigation de-briefings for the management team.
- Develop comprehensive case evidence in which the legal prosecution of perpetrators is sought.
- Liaise with government security force personnel with a means to further develop critical relationships.
- Assess and report on localized dynamics and their impact on a specific investigation and site security in general.
- Analyze 3rd party security performance as a factor in security incidents or events that have taken place.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Master’s degree (preferred) in Security & Intelligence, Political Science, International Development & Relations or related field.
- Academic or professional training in security and/ or legal investigations.
- Must have the ability to pass a pre-employment background check.
- +5 years of experience as an investigator, preferably in a lead investigative role.
- Demonstrable experience in analysis and evaluation of security incidents and events, subsequently producing reports and briefings.
- Well-versed in security and risk management processes and systems.
- +1-2 years of experience in a medium to large enterprise.
- Customer Focus
- Be Bold
- Security Intelligence
- Organizational Skills
- Workload Management
- Business Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- Organizational Awareness
- Initiative/ Judgement
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.