Cobblestone Energy is an independent trading firm. Founded in London in 2017, we are part of the next generation of companies defining the future of global commodity trading. Although we have experienced very strong growth so far, we are still near the start of our journey. We have ambitions to go a lot further. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Junior Trader / Analyst – Commercial Development Programme – Dubai, UAE
- Are you bright, highly motivated and commercial-minded with a growth mindset?
Commercial Development Programme
- The Cobblestone Commercial Development Programme is your passport to an exciting and challenging career in the world’s commodities markets.
- It is a 12-month programme designed to give you exposure across trading and analytics to help you develop the tools you need to be a highly effective team member.
- We are searching for exceptional graduates who thrive on intellectual challenges and can provide creative solutions to complex problems.
- This is a role for highly analytical and sharp individuals with strong numerical ability. One must be able to learn and think quickly.
- Opportunity is unlimited for exceptional talent.
- We are offering graduate vacancies in our Dubai office starting throughout 2020.
- Support the commercial decisions of the traders through the provision of timely analysis and market monitoring.
- Perform research into various aspects of the European Energy markets
- Analyse business requirements (tools and systems) and provide ideas to solutions that add value to the bottom line.
What we look for:
- Very strong numerical, logical reasoning and analytical skills.
- A in A level Mathematics. Must have studied Mathematics at A level. *
- Strong commercial acumen
- Resilience and a determination to succeed
- Independent thinkers with a growth mindset
- Programming (e.g. Python, Java, C++) skills are desirable but not mandatory.
- Must be self-motivated and able to learn quickly.
- 30,000 USD per annum, 0% Tax environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
The interested and qualified applicants should Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.