Mar & Mor Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical, Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: HVAC Maintenance Engineer
Area: Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist Maintenance Manager for the updating of the Maintenance Plans, may involve procedures drafting, drawings issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation filing, binding or data capture in computerized systems.
- Supports the maintenance team as requested in areas of own speciality, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools in own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Performs technical studies in his field of competence as instructed in view of improving performance or upgrading the facilities.
- Follow-up the technical problems raised, follow-up the technical and contractual files, as instructed, follows up the warranty claims and the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Performs equipment performance analysis; develop and put in place enhanced condition monitoring programmes
- Provides assistance and logistic support as required for the provision of resources: vendors, additional manpower, services, tools, spare parts, and other materials.
- Coordinates as required the repairs required to be subcontracted outside.
- Attends materials repairs or inspection in the Contractors facilities.
- Follow-up the spare parts, report anomalies and initiate suitable action in order to prevent a shortage.
- Supervise receipt of materials on a technical point of view.
- Maintains and updates the technical documentation
- Performs periodic and ad-hoc reports as required.
- For equipment beyond repair (economical and technical), propose replacement strategy and budget.
- Closely coordinate the decision making for the new equipment, prepare Service scope, required resources.
- Execute and close out the replacement Service.
- Issue Return of Experience (REX) document for critical and unique modifications/problems or challenges faced.
Qualifications /Experiences Required
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Additional study in HVAC systems.
- Knowledge in: HVAC systems – Technology, Engineering, Maintenance.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an HVAC Engineer.
Application Closing Date
30th September 2020.
Note: Due to the volume of application received, please note that only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
How to Apply
The interested and qualified applicant should send their resume in PDF format via email: Stating the “Employment Title” as the subject of the email. Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org