Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Head, Credit Marketing
- To build and deepen relationships with existing and potential clients by selling product/services of the company, particularly loans, to retail and MSME customers
Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow the existing risk asset portfolio in line with the companyТs strategy
- Identify, develop and cultivate relationships with customers within the retail and MSME segment that are in need of loans and advances to support their business
- Manage existing clients’ portfolio as well as develop new business opportunities by generating risk assets within the MSME and retail market
- Leverage the company’s existing relationship by developing and executing proactive, creative and on-going contact initiatives
- Prepare sales pitches, presentations and other documents required for clientТs engagements
- Assist in the development, launching and sales of new product offering
- Act as liaison between the company and existing/prospective clients
- Responsible for ensuring the coordination, execution and monitoring of an extension of credit through the approval to maturity including the following:
- Serving as the primary interface with the client
- Ensuring a complete, accurate and balanced assessment of risk in the credit approval presentation
- Coordinating the approval process; managing information flow and ensuring that the credit follows the stated approval process for the facility limit
- Ensuring that clear communication between the company and the client is maintained and that the internal approvals are consistent with client expectations
- Ensuring compliance with related policies, especially the credit policy
- Ensuring that the approval documentation is complete
- Ensuring that the legal documentation is complete, consistent with the internal approvals and properly executed and filed.
- Ensuring quality and timely service delivery, within (or exceeding) customer expectations.
- Monitor industry trends and obtain necessary intelligence to be used as input for new product development
- Proactively manage client’s relationships and monitor the delivery of product/service proposition to clients
- Drive engagements and close sales of loan products with retail and MSME customers.
- Monitoring and Recovering of PDO’s / Expired loans.
- Minimum of 7 years post-NYSC experience in a financial institution with a primary focus on MSME and Retail loan processing
- Experience in loan administration and delinquent management will be an added advantage
- Minimum of a B.Sc. preferably in any Social Science and Art related subjects
- Membership of any professional organization ICAN, ACCA, RIMAN will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
1st May 2020.
How to Apply
The interested and qualified applicant should send their CV via email: Stating the Employment Title as the subject of the mail. Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com