Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited were integrated as a reaction to the rising patterns in the dynamic Oil and Gas industry. We are entirely indigenous oil company and registered player in the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream areas of the Oil and Gas industry. We are employing to fill the job post underneath:
Employment Title: Technical Assistant
Job Category: Oil and Gas
Set of working responsibilities
Demonstrated capacity to:
- Lead business surveys: register, audit and decipher data.
- Viably analyze information (Qualitative and Quantitative) in the Oil and Gas area, helpful to improve tasks.
- Estimate Future Product and Buying Trends.
- Do look into, specialized analysis, activities and investigation, utilizing important research techniques/instruments.
- Compose and present specialized reports, surveys, and so on.
- Carry out measurable investigation, forecasting, analyze patterns and making applicable proposals.
- Break down business cycles, trend and patterns.
- Source and make specialized records and data.
- At least 1-year significant experience as a research and data analyst. Experience with the Oil and Gas segment will be an additional bit of leeway.
- B.Sc in Sciences, Engineering and related field.
- Magnificent research and analytical aptitudes.
- Solid information on activities in the Oil and Gas sector.
- Solid business astuteness.
- Microsoft office aptitudes.
- Male applicants are urged to apply.
Application Closing Date
Technique for Application
The intrigued and qualified applicant should Click Apply for Job now: Note: Get register at the website to apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs-petrogap.bizsofthrm.com.