Asharami Synergy Plc (a Sahara Group Company) is a leading vertically integrated downstream company with interests in procurement, warehousing, inbound and outbound logistics, marketing, distribution, retailing and sale of petroleum products across Nigeria and Africa. We have been at the forefront of Oil and Gas Enterprise in the West African region for over twenty years. Since establishment, we have built a formidable presence in the sector, providing best-in-class fuel procurement and distribution solutions by utilizing innovative technology and improved efficiency across the downstream supply chain. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Ijora, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Data Analyst is responsible for extensive data analysis, structuring, cleaning and modelling to enable management to make easier decisions and measure specific business performances.
- The Data Analyst will perform activities including evaluation of technology solutions, process design and re-engineering as well as a synthesis of innovative business solutions.
- Data re-engineering, clean-up, structuring and modelling.
- Synthesis of tech ideas to solve current and future business problems.
- Documentation of business cases to evaluate new ideas and concepts.
- Documentation of data flow diagrams, flowcharts, etc for the communication of ideas to application developers.
- Evaluation of solutions presented by app developers to ensure they meet requirements.
- Creation of business solutions from analysis of simple to complex datasets.
- Championing activities that can funnel innovative ideas to the business.
- Communicate effectively and persuasively in a business context.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Business Innovation Manager.
Minimum Qualifications/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or Management Science.
- 1 – 3 years of cognate working (Post-NYSC) experience. in Business/Data Analysis.
- Proven record of delivering outstanding results.
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills.
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Intermediate to advance modelling skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio for effective presentation of ideas.
- Leadership and relationship management skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Confidence and discretion.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Efficient time management.
- A team player with an international outlook.
- Internal-All Units in Asharami Synergy Plc and Sahara Group.
- External-Prospective vendors and innovation partners such as: Oracle, etc.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
To apply for this job please visit careers.sahara-group.com.