Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Applications are welcome for the job post below:
Employment Title: Full-time Students & Recent Graduate – Finance Rotational Program / Finance Rotation Analyst
Job number: 908445
Area: Lagos – Nigeria, Istanbul – Turkey, France, Prague – Czech Republic, Dubai – United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Are you ready for an exceptional career in finance? At Microsoft, you will have the opportunity to partner with and learn from world-class teams while building career-enhancing skills as you explore the many facets of finance operations at a Fortune 100 company.
- Here, it’s not just about the numbers that make Microsoft tick – it’s also about how we examine the trends they illuminate to manage our business better and enhance our long-term profit potential.
- Microsoft’s Finance Rotation Program (FRP) is a tremendous opportunity for new graduates to develop expertise in a wide range of areas, including profit-and-loss management, identification and improvement of organizational risk, business strategy and decision support, and the analysis of various business drivers to achieve results.
- Over the course of two years, FRP analysts will rotate through four, six-month rotations that enable them to build strong financial acumen and core business skills. Throughout your time as an FRP analyst, you’ll learn, be stretched, and grow at an incredible pace to help develop you into a data-driven and strategic finance leader.
- To be considered as a student or recent graduate, you should be within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months.
- First-year rotations focus on foundational learning, which may include risk assessment, business processes, and lastly an understanding of Microsoft as a corporation.
- You will build on these skills in year two which focuses on exploratory learning, which can include advanced business modelling, analysis and influence, and decision support.
- This is a tremendous opportunity for you to develop expertise in a range of areas, including profit-and-loss management, analysis and application, identification and improvement of organizational risk, business strategy and decision support, and the analysis of various business drivers to achieve results.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business (within 12 months of graduation)
- One or more years of classroom or work experience in financial risk analysis preferred
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Relevant finance internship work experience preferred
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
The interested and qualified applicants should Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.