APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Finance Manager
- Ensure safe and sound status of the liquid fund, improve net working capital management, maintain proactive dialogue and follow up with accounts receivable key stakeholders.
- Thorough analysis and review dig deeper in the data reported and improve the quality of the reports including commentary for Managing Director and SMT members.
- Fixed Asset Register and depreciation.
- Spare Parts inventory account management.
- Accounts Receivable: Credit Control: Receipting.
- Accounts Payable: Supplier payment in accordance with company authorization/approvals.
- To co-ordinate with GSC and ensure that off-shored tasks are carried out timely, accurately and completely.
- To oversee the operations of the Payables function to ensure vendors are paid accurately and efficiently.
- To oversee the performance of the receivables function to ensure customer invoices are correctly and timely issued.
- Ensure that local finance and controls are complete, accurate and timely in line with global guidelines and local laws and regulations.
- Drive TCO (Take Cost Out) and Revenue Improvement initiatives as per Annual Operating Plan.
- Revenue and Cost accruals as per APM GAAP and IAS.
- Payroll: manage timely payment of payroll and adherence to payroll tax.
- Verification of statutory deductions (PAYE/NHF/Pension).
We are looking for
- Requires at least five years of progressively more responsible general accounting and finance experience preferably in the private sector, and in transportation or related industry.
- Some knowledge of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Release management tools would be an advantage
- Potentially also Microsoft application development experience.
- Ability to effectively express and present ideas/information within the team, good written and spoken English
- APM Terminals Apapa Ltd. offers tremendous growth, career and leadership opportunities for those with the ambition, drive and dedication to become one of the best. If you see yourself being part of a team that helps the global economy grow through our worldwide network of customers and terminals, then we definitely want to hear from you!
- Working at APM Terminals brings a unique blend of being part of an exuberant, enthusiastic and fast-paced logistics company. You will have the opportunity to be exposed to various fields of expertise, from operations to customer service that will accelerate your development. We believe in encouraging our employees to learn, take risks, and grow their careers.
Application Closing Date
7th May 2020.
How to Apply
The interested and qualified applicants should Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job please visit jobsearch.maersk.com.