Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Field Assistant
Area: Nigeria – Lagos
Position available for: Both
Function / Domain: Marketing
Slot: 2 Slots
- Responsible for developing a particular market segment for the organization. Promotes products and services to potential and existing customers.
- Assist with developing the Market
- Strengthen agent rapport to ensure profitability.
- Manage records and analyze ongoing project revenue.
- Focus on growing existing accounts and acquiring new clients.
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- B.Sc., (Agriculture) / H.N.D., Agriculture; 0 to 1 year of experience as Development Officer in rural areas
- Strong in Communication.
- Ready to relocate to any part of Nigeria.
- Qualifications obtained from any of the leading Universities.
- Applicants having experience in Fertilizer / Agriculture market Development field will be given preference.
Application Closing Date
22nd November 2020.
Method of Application
The interested and qualified applicants should Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job please visit careers.dangote-group.com.