The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria's leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals. We are hiring to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Factory Accountant
- Monitor and control of the sites production costs, waste which if done incorrectly will have a significant and material effect for the site.
- Assist in providing relevant financial and management information, systems and commercial support to the supply chain factory process.
- Provides management information to the Factory management (experience in areas of product costing, capex).
- Identifies cost and asset utilisation improvement opportunities, and co-development of solutions.
- Timely and accurate reporting of factory results.
- Budgetary planning and control of factory overheads.
- Assists in providing Supply Chain factory information required for forecasting and strategic planning to the Finance Team
- Provides information to Financial Accountant about local suppliers for maintenance and all other financial inputs concerning the factory
- Second Class Upper Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- An MBA / M.Sc. In Accounting and professional certifications are added advantages.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate factory experience.
- Good experience in data management systems.
- Attention to detail, commercially aware and able to work with little or no supervision.
- Good organizational skills, ability to execute multi-task priorities efficiently and work productively in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
Application Closing Date
17th April 2020.
How to Apply
The interested and qualified applicant should send their CV via email: Stating the Employment Title as the subject of the mail. Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com