The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Eatery Supervisor
Area: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
So, if you are looking for exciting opportunities for self and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
- We are currently looking for versatile, intelligent and energetic restaurant supervisors with passion for delivering outstanding service to join our professional and friendly team.
- This person will be responsible for providing passionate, charming and attentive service delivery to all customers according to our service standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- As the Restaurant Supervisor, you will work alongside a small team and oversees the overarching aspects of the restaurant, which include cleaning of all areas, including the dining area and restrooms, ensuring smooth operation of activities in the eatery and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Ensures all products are available and displayed at required times (in line with display schedule).
- Create a good communication link with kitchen staff to ensure the right products comes out quickly.
- Ensure that staff are conversant with product portions, prices and codes.
- Ensures sales entries are correctly entered and receipts are issued to the customer before the money is collected.
- To ensure the punctuality and timekeeping of your team to meet requirements.
- Maintain and guarantee an excellent level of hygiene at all the time
- Ensure customers are attended to in a courteous and friendly manner and swift resolution is given to their issues/complaints.
- Ensure that all staff are at their designated work area and absenteeism is promptly detected and addressed.
- Send a daily report of activities to the manager.
- A University Degree or it’s equivalent
- Must have prior experience in the hospitality industry, preferably a restaurant or hotel
Firm, decisive and energetic,
- Additional Information
- Health plan
- 13th Month bonus
- Free Lunch
Application Closing Date
Note: If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
How to Apply
The interested and qualified applicants should Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.