Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Digital Marketing Specialist – Lead Generation
Area: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design all marketing materials, website content, publications, blog posts and newsletters. Check for accuracy and ensure adherence to the organization’s brand architecture.
- Research and develop quality and engaging contents for all company’s social media platforms, campaigns, blog posts and other public relations activities.
- Manage the company’s digital assets including the social media platforms.
- Monitor and report trends in social media tools, applications, design and strategy as related to the company’s image.
- Attend marketing meetings on behalf of the company.
- Prepare marketing budgets for leads generation and related marketing activities.
- Create cost-effective campaigns for the company with the use of digital marketing tools.
- Design and implement impactful lead generation campaigns, qualify leads and transfer to the sales team.
- Respond to all inquiries made to a primary marketing email, phone, social media accounts and public comment sections globally.
- Conceptualize, design, implement and upgrade innovative lead generation programs leveraging the most current marketing techniques.
- Reliably follow up on all sales and marketing leads in a timely manner.
- Manage external vendors that may be used for certain deliverables from time to time and ensure high-quality work products are delivered within budget and on time.
- Ensure a consistent look and feel across all public marketing channels that adhere to our branding and style guidelines.
- Perform industry and market research to support the sales teams efforts, sharpen lead generation campaign focus and improve lead-to-opportunity conversion yield.
- Manage corporate blog and all social media channels by creating and posting curated content that appeals to client and partner base.
Education / Requirements
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or related discipline.
- A Masters degree or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Digital Marketing Certification in Google AdWords and LinkedIn advertising is required.
- 3-4years experience in Digital Marketing.
- 3+ years of experience running Google Adwords campaigns.
- 3+ years experience running B2B email marketing campaigns.
- 2+ years of experience running LinkedIn advertising campaigns.
Key Competencies / Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong content development.
- Exceptional attention to details and accuracy.
- Excellent use of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter etc.
- Sound knowledge and application of web and digital marketing technologies (Google Analytics, SEO, WordPress, HTML, UX / UI design principles etc).
- Marketing Analytics.
- Creative and Graphics Designing.
- Researching and Reporting.
- Copy Writing.
- Good team player and self-motivator.
Application Closing Date
10th December 2020.
How to Apply
The interested and qualified applicant should send their Applications via email: using the “Employment Title” as a subject of the email. Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org