Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are employing to fill the job post of:
Employment Title: Data Custodian
Area: Ogbomoso, Oyo
- Implements the user access policies specified by data trustees.
- Ensures that data quality is sustained during technical processing (such as data entry or Extract-Transport-Load operations).
- Ensures that the recipient of a data extract receives a copy of the business metadata that corresponds to the extracted data.
- Resolves data quality issues in partnership with data Stewards.
- Follows change management practices during maintenance of data within a data collection.
- Ensures that changes to data content and controls can be audited.
- Advises trustees on technology solutions that support the type of access the trustee wants to provide.
- B.Sc. degree in Agric or any other related field with a minimum of 2 years of works experience.
- Knowledge of Tally, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Farm procurement or fresh graduate
- Must be well versed with Geography, must be ready to travel across the country.
- Team handling & reporting.
- Must know English, Yoruba and Igala ( spoken in Kogi)
Application Closing Date
31st August 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Method of Application
The interested and qualified applicant should send their CV via email: using the “Employment Title” as the subject of the email. Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com