MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Data Centre Service Engineer
Area: Ogombo, Lagos
Number to Hire: 2
Job Type: Permanent
- The Data Center Service Engineer will assume ownership of the Data Centre space and liaise with the Data Centre Service Coordinator and Service Delivery Manager to ensure the consistent customer experience.
Other responsibilities will include;
- Work with the Service Coordination team and liaising with Technical Sales, DC Product specialists and the DC operations team to ensure that the right technical solutions are designed for the customer.
Work with the team in the entire cycle of the customer onboarding process and ensuring that detailed and realistic project implementation plans are developed for the customer onboarding.
Builds and sustains effective communications with all stakeholders and cross-functional teams to maximize the customer experience
Proactively identifies potential issues and drives the solution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvements.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field is preferred
- 2 years’ experience in the data centre or IT Facility operations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Basic understanding of Data Centre facilities such as UPS, HVAC, BMS, Access control, and surveillance systems.
Demands of the Job:
- Regular interaction with customers or other stakeholders.
- Ability and willingness to work extra hours when required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
The interested and qualified applicants should Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job please visit career.mainone.net.