SIMS Nigeria Limited - We have practical experience in assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from significant brands, for example, - Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business began in 1987 and from that point forward we have become a market chief in the home apparatuses and purchaser gadgets advertise in Nigeria. We operate in various branches that across the greater part of Nigeria's geopolitical zones in significant urban areas, for example, Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano. We are hiring to fill the Job post beneath:
Employment Title: Credit Control Officer
Set of working responsibilities
- The perfect applicant must be investigative, proactive and result-situated. Also, she should be reliable and responsible.
- Group and audit week after week maturing, corporate maturing and uncommon maturing.
- Group and audit month-end maturing and accumulation report.
- Group and audit Sales Executives month to month close down.
- Answerable for illuminating vendors in regards to their equalization through various channels.
- Compromise of client accounts
- Month to month survey of all credit endorsements.
- Audit month to month returns for deals official’s key records
- Gather/audit/recording of quarterly vendor’s affirmation letters.
- Send quarterly vendor’s affirmation through WhatsApp and email.
- Update/recording of vendor’s documentation/credit breaking point update.
- Liable for KYC process
- Raise credit notes on demand.
- At least HND/B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or some other related field
- At least 3 years’ involvement with a comparable job.
Application Closing Date
4th December 2019.
The most effective method to Apply
Intrigued and qualified applicants should Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job please visit simscareers.com.ng.