Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited is an ICT Firm with offices in the United States, United Kingdom & Nigeria; Providing services in the areas of Software Development, Deployment & Support, Database, Computer/Network/Telecoms Infrastructure, Business Process Outsourcing, Enterprise Solutions, Digital Marketing, IT Security, Cloud Solutions. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Client Relations Officer
Area: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Experience Required: Entry level
- To efficiently build and maintain relationships with clients and key personnel via the use of strategies that help overcome the challenges faced by clients as well as helping them meet their own objectives.
- Deal with clients’ complaints directly either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Keep records of clients’ interactions, transactions, enquiries, comments and complaints.
- Obtain and process all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Liaise with other departments and Managers to resolve Clients’ issues and expedite work.
- Manage and disseminate information about clients’ issues of concern to relevant departments with the Head of Department’s approval.
- Manage and constantly update all Client database and maintain a good record for easy use and future references.
- Document briefs and reports of all formal meetings with clients and circulate accordingly to the relevant departments for further action.
- Daily responsibilities involve maintaining and growing clients’ relationships and managing clients’ expectations.
- Work to ensure client satisfaction in line with the organization’s product and service
- Updating the CRM and ensuring that account managers are aware of changes with clients.
Plan, develop and maintain a strong and effective relationship with clients’ at both the tactical and strategic level.
Develop and maintain a good working knowledge of the products and services delivered or to be delivered to clients.
Take up the responsibility of managing relationships with clients’ during and after-sales
Keep records of clients’ interactions, transactions, enquiries, comments and complaints.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline.
- A Postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent follow-through, ability to pay attention to details and organizational skills.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision- making skills.
- Strong people management and listening skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good leadership and team-building skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strategic thinking, forecasting and planning skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
The interested and qualified applicants should Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job please visit widget.recooty.com.