Citibank Nigeria Limited, the main worldwide financial services firm, gives buyers, companies, governments and establishments with a wide scope of financial products and services. We are employing to fill the job post beneath:
Employment Title: Cash and Trade Proc Analyst 1
Employment ID: 19131714
Worker Status: Regular
Employment Function: Operations – Transaction Services
Sets of responsibilities
- The Cash and Trade Proc Analyst 1 is an intermediate level job liable for executing complex exchanges and partaking in complex procedures in a joint effort with the Transaction Services group.
- The general goal is to go about as a topic master while handling every customary exchange, payment, exchange exchanges, and discount card action.
- Procedure all ordinary, limited and legitimate exchanges; which incorporate preparing of payment, receivables, exchange exchanges, liquidity streams and discount card movement
- Guarantee exchanges are prepared effectively, go about as a SME (topic master) and suggest process upgrades
- Assess and prescribe answers for issues through information investigation, specialized understanding and point of reference
- Envision and react to demands for expectations with inside and outer customers and merchants
- Add to and work together with money and exchange tasks extends as required
- Create an understanding of how the money and exchange tasks group cooperates with others in achieving targets
- Suitably assess risk when business decisions are made, exhibiting specific thought for the firm reputation and protecting Citigroup, its customers and resources, by driving consistency with material laws, rules and guidelines, clinging to Policy, applying sound moral judgment in regards to individual conduct, direct and strategic approaches, and heightening, overseeing and revealing control issues with straightforwardness.
- Past applicable experience preferred
- A key appreciation of monetary industry guidelines
- Viable verbal and composed abilities
- Viable correspondence and diagnostic abilities
- Bachelor/University degree or comparable experience
Application Closing Date
Note: This expected set of responsibilities gives a significant level audit of the kinds of work performed. Other work-related obligations might be assigned as required.
Instructions to Apply
Intrigued and qualified applicants should Click Apply for :
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.