ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors. Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery. We are employing to fill the job post below:
Employment Title: Business Strategy & Technology Lead
Job Type: Full-Time
- The Business Strategy & Technology Lead (BSTL) is primarily responsible for the development and implementation of a framework to support the systematic growth of the topline and gross margin efficiency of the business (organically or otherwise), in addition to leading the technology function of the business.
- The BSTL complements the CEO, CFO and SML by consistently and aptly articulating new growth options for the business and using appropriate tools, leads the effort to focus on the most suitable sets of priorities for the business in order to deliver on the intended top line and gross margin % growth. In addition, in line with the vision of the business, the BSTL is responsible for leading all aspects of the company’s technology function to make Enyo Retail the most margin competitive Organization as a result of its use of technology.
- The key performance indicators for the BSTL are top-line growth year on year, improvements in gross margin efficiency and improvements in cost indicators as more processes change from manned and manual to tech-driven via mobile and cloud.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Good industry knowledge evidenced by knowledge of key drivers of the business. BSTL must be able to use business data to keep business leaders focused on activities which deliver the most profitable outcomes for the business.
- Leads all efforts and initiatives to grow the top line of the business using proprietary tools or available industry tools, BSTL must be razor-focused on all initiatives to grow the top line.
- The holder must have a pipeline of initiatives developed into a coherent strategy for business to implement over a 1-3 year horizon at all times.
- Leads in the development and implementation of all technology initiatives within the company.
- Ensures Organization invests in technology with ROIC as the main driver.
- Leads on the implementation of all growth initiatives act as a thought leader on these initiatives, project manager and also scorecard manager on same.
- Ensure end-to-end strategy development and adjust existing strategies based upon new learnings and changes in the competitive environment.
- Work with business unit/functional teams to create strategies that drive shareholder value with clear plans for implementation.
- Evaluate possible partnerships and relationships with key third parties in partnership with the relevant Business Unit Leads, lead the process of negotiating these partnerships and integrating them into the relevant business team(s).
- Coordinates the compliance of divisions to the development and evolution of core systems to promote the expected standards and behaviours within the teams
- Foster a culture of sustainable change and provide leadership to business transformation projects. Help frame transformational opportunities, and scope and structure the transformation initiatives to drive organizational change.
- Maintain intelligence of external trends and provide an independent voice to the business in an advisory role to challenge the market strategies developed by the business/product lines.
- Keeps business units focused on opportunities with the highest gross margin efficiency potential.
- Ensures the CEO’s time is focused on the highest value activities and business issues; attends certain meetings as a proxy for the CEO.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Institution
- MBA Strongly desired.
- At least 1 internationally recognized IT Certification
- Technology professional, either hardware, server technology or applications development background is essential.
- Good understanding and use of business strategy and analysis tools and methodologies
- Project Management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Personal charisma, people management and engagement skills, the holder must show a capacity to work with other very talented business leaders
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics and Product Knowledge
- Knowledge of Business Performance Monitoring
- Proficiency in MS Office Suites
- Minimum of Twelve (12) years of which up to 3 must be in the technology space as either a developer or hardware or server manager.
- Oil & Gas Experience would be an added bonus but not essential.
Application Closing Date
31st October 2020.
How to Apply
The interested and qualified applicants should Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job please visit careers.enyoretail.com.