Seedstars - Our client, InvoizPAID Nigeria is a high growth portfolio company of Seedstars, focusing on SME lending in all areas. Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in Nigeria while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry. Being a part of this ambitious project is what drives us every day and makes us achieve the best results for our clients and reach our ambitious goals.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (BDM), Distributor Finance
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
About the Job
- The role of the BDM, Distributor Finance is to acquire and retain distributors and wholesalers of large manufacturing companies for onward lending. The key focus sectors would be Fast Moving Consumer Goods, followed by Pharmaceuticals, Agriculture, Industrial Goods, etc.
- The BDM, Distributor Finance is also expected to have an oversight of the overall business segment in relation to client risk assessment, loan origination and monitoring, relationship management, retail business processes, marketing strategy and customer service management.
- The BDM, Distributor Finance would have oversight on acquiring and managing lending products for the value chain of the consumer goods and manufacturing industry
- He/She needs to have an excellent working relationship with companies in the manufacturing sector
- Initiate the Credit Assessment process and ensure disbursement is done within agreed timelines
- Loan Monitoring and Vendor SLA Management
- Have oversight of the Business Development Officers/Associates functions. Overall responsibilities include executing disbursement targets and KYC checks
- Collaborating with internal team members (Underwriting, Collections and Customer service) to continuously improve the process and create satisfied customers
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
- At least 4 – 8 years of working experience in the Fintech, Payment Service Provider and Banking (E-banking/Transaction Banking) Industry
- Previous experience in the Consumer Goods sector is a plus
- Deep understanding of value chain and SME financing
- Proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievement
- High degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both data and intuition
- Ability to work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and meet demanding deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint a must
- Fluency in English.
Benefits and Perks
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Competitive base salary and KPI incentive scheme
- Full medical coverage
- Fresh fruit, cereal, and amazing Nescafe coffee
- Regular get-togethers like team events, summer barbeques, and Oktoberfest
- Flexible working hours, sports groups and many other benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.seedstars.com.