Workforce Group is a top business and HR counselling company in Nigeria, offering advisory, re-appropriating, employment and appraisal, learning and advancement, market entry and innovation services and solutions. Our notoriety for greatness in service was worked from over a time of giving business and human resources consulting over a few states in Nigeria. Our customer, the main leading Commercial Bank, is right now employing appropriate and qualified applicants for the job post beneath:
Employment Title: Bank Teller
Areas: Imo, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi and Enugu
Organization: Foremost Commercial Bank
- Helping clients in handling transactions, for example, stores, withdrawals, or payment, resolving complaints or record errors and responding to questions.
- Educating clients about bank product and services.
- Following, recording, announcing, and putting away data identified with a transaction, bank supplies, and clients, guaranteeing all data are precise and complete.
- Keeping up and balancing cash and reconciling discrepancies
- Dealing with cash, transaction, and secret data in a mindful way.
- Utilizing programming to follow bank data and create reports.
- Following all bank monetary and security guidelines and systems.
- OND in any field (Lower Credit)/NCE in any documented (Upper Credit)
- Money taking care of understanding
- Extraordinary time the board, correspondence, and client care abilities.
- A significant level of responsibility, proficiency, and exactness.
- Astounding information on MS Office (particularly Excel and Word)
- Solid correspondence and relationship building abilities
- High level of responsibility, productivity, and exactness.
Application Closing Date
20th November 2019.
Note: All intrigued applicants will be reached and planned for evaluation and meetings. Time and scene will be exhorted.
Instructions to Apply
Intrigued and qualified applicants should Click Apply for Job now:
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.