Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited is a leading wholly Nigerian owned engineering firm in Nigeria. The company has over 40 years’ experience in providing expert engineering services and mercantile power to discerning clients in Nigeria and West Africa. At present, it delivers over 1,000MW of mercantile power to these clients.
As a leading provider of power generators and mercantile power in Nigeria, STAG has formed relationships with several power generator manufacturers such as SDMO, John Deere, MTU, Stanadyne to name a few.
We are employing to fill the following job post below:
1.) Electrical Installation Technician
- HND/City & Guild with 10 years of installation experience
2.) Heavy Duty-Diesel Mechanic
- HND/City & Guild with 10 years of industrial experience.
- Candidates must be computer literate.
3.) Electrical Engineer
- B.Sc or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering with 5 years experience in “Medium Voltage Installations and Trouble Shooting’.
- Coren registration is required and the candidate must be computer literate.
Application Closing Date
10th December 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, photocopies of relevant credentials, current passport photographs and 2 Referees to: