GIL Automation is an ISO 9001 certified company that specializes in the provision of complete industrial automation, instrumentation, electrical, control, Hydro-neumatics, and safety systems to clients spanning through many industries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Engineering Graduate Internship Scheme – May 2019
- We are currently looking to hire Engineering Graduates as Interns for a period of 6 months full time placement.
- The main objective of the program is to enhance the integration of existing and new technical knowledge for industrial application and to groom future professionals for leadership positions. At the end of the 6 months Internship program, employment will be regularized into various permanent positions covering Engineering divisions such & Control, Hydraulic & Mechanical Systems, Electrical & Automation System, Building Technologies and Field Services team etc.
- B.Sc Engineering Degree with minimum 2.1 (Upper Division) in the following Engineering discipline; Instrumentation, Chemical, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechatronic, Civil Engineering etc.
- The candidate must have completed NYSC by March 2019
- The candidate must not be more than 28 yers old by 1st of May 2019
- All prospective candidates that qualify for this position should upload their CVs and credentials at the link provided.
GIL Automations Limited offers excellent opportunity for career development and growth within its workforce irrespective of age, race, gender, ethnicity, culture, religion or background.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.