Geoplex Drillteq Limited – The fastest-growing indigenous Service Company in Nigeria today was established in June 2002 to provide Oilfield Services to the upstream sector of the fast-expanding Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the West Africa Coastal region. The Government policies aimed at encouraging and ensuring more participation by competent Nigerians in the upstream Oil & Gas Industry has contributed to our growth process.
We are employing to fill the job post below:
1.) Business Development Executive – FPSO
- The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones.
- H/She should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Build relationships with prospective clients and vendors
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients and vendors
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze the market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit.
- Bachelor’s degree; 5+ years in the sales industry
- Experience in FPSO operation
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills CRM experience is preferred.
2.) Logistics Officer
- Maintaining standardized policies and procedures across all business units and locations to meet business requirements.
- Planning and coordinating all vehicles movements as it relates to organizational activities
- Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay
- Assigned route to transport individuals to and from various human service locations, work/rig sites, educational institutions, medical facilities, drug stores, and other locations.
- Assumes responsibility for care and maintenance of van/bus/Hilux/car; washes and cleans interior; take to a garage for maintenance and repair.
- Assists passengers in getting in and out of vehicles, and other courtesies, like securing wheelchairs and other mobility devices.
- Performs related duties as required
- Takes responsibility purchase requisition for vehicle fueling
- Takes responsibility for vehicle servicing and repairs
- Writes weekly vehicles checklist
- Oversees the all-drivers meeting
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Takes responsibility for the allocation and re-allocation of drivers to staff as situations may demand
- Takes responsibility for the parking lot
- Ensure Vehicles are technically sound and available for movement
- Ensures that all government stickers for vehicles are obtained and in place
- Oversees daily activities of the drivers as it corresponds to the company goal.
- Bachelor’s degree; 2+ years in logistics
- Experience in Logistics operation
- Highly skilled in manage the overall logistics of the company.
- Facilitate successful job delivery of all services offered.
- Strong interpersonal & negotiation skills.
3.) Mechanic & Electrical Officer
- The ideal candidate must be experienced with hands-on knowledge on all Mechanic & Electrical solution.
- Read, Draw and interpret designs & schematics
- OND in Mechanic Engineering & Electrical electronics
- Experience and hands-on knowledge operation
- 3-4 years’ experience
- Trade test Certificate
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
The interested and qualified applicants should