Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
As a result of organizational growth, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented individuals to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operations & Maintenance Technician
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
- The successful candidate will operate and maintain Oil and Gas plant equipment efficiently in a safe manner in line with relevant Operations Procedures and Equipment Manuals.
- Successful candidates will mostly be located offshore within Nigeria.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- One (1) to ten (10) years’ experience in offshore or land based oil and gas production operations and maintenance
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent including City & Guilds Finals with a minimum of Upper Credit in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil, Petroleum, etc.)
- Computer based knowledge of controlling process flow and identifying abnormalities requiring intervention
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads and frequent changes in priorities
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online