Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) works in the land and marsh regions of the Niger Delta, under a joint endeavour concurrence with NNPC (60%), NAOC (20%), and Oando (20%), with concessions existing in Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
Applications are welcomed for:
Title: 2020 One-Year Post National Diploma Industrial Training Program
Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Limited as a major aspect of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program offers Nigerian understudies in Nigerian Polytechnics chance to increase one year Industrial Training background (from January to December 2020).
Just Polytechnic Students who have approval from their schools to take part in the program and who have finished their National Diploma Studies in 2019 in the accompanying courses are qualified to apply:
- Business Administration and Management
- Secretarial Administration/Office Technology Management
- Computer Science
Application Closing Date
4th November 2019.
Strategy for Application
Intrigued and qualified applicants should:
- Candidates must round out all the necessary fields on the given structure by means of the connection above and append a pdf examined duplicate of authentic letter/structure from their polytechnics
- Make certain to tap the ‘submit’ catch to finish your application
- All candidates must have a legitimate Gmail represent (application and correspondence)
- Just Applications from disciplines referenced above and got inside the predetermined timespan will be handled
- Benevolently note that constrained spaces are accessible
- Just FULL-TIME POLYTECHNIC understudies ought to apply
- Up-and-comers can sit for the determination tests in any area nearest to them (Abuja or Port Harcourt)
- The organization doesn’t give convenience to Trainees in any of our areas. Competitors will bear their transportation/lodging costs on the off chance that they need to head out to step through the exams.
- Just shortlisted applicants will be reached for the determination tests
- Timetable for Selection Tests will be made accessible to shortlisted applicants sometime in the future.